torstai 13. joulukuuta 2018

Qatar airways do i need visa

Varaa nyt ja koe matkustaminen tyylillä. Rajoitetun ajan, varaa netissä nyt! Paras valikoima ja parhaat hinnat. Halpojen lentojen vertailukone, Säästä jopa.


Qatar Airways is not responsible for the decision taken by the immigration authorities.

We want you to have a pleasant, hassle-free journey. Please note that visa requirements can change with little or no notice. The duration of stay beyond hours is not permitted under this scheme. Individual passport per visitor is mandatory (including infants). No, you do not need a visa for transiting in Doha at the Hamad International Airport.


For visa regulations to enter Qatar, please check our visa and passport information here. You can also choose to include Doha in your travel plans as nationals of countries can also enjoy visa-free entry into Qatar. My personal details (name, passport number etc.) in the visa are incorrect.

How long does my passport have to be valid in order to apply for a transit visa? Do I need to produce a copy of my visa? What will happen when I arrive at Qatar? Why should I use the online application system?


By applying online you do not have to find a local sponsor in Qatar, and will receive a response in just a few days. You can also submit all the required documents, information and pay for visa fees from home. You can use this service to apply for a Qatar visa as mentioned in the table below.


Visa types and Pricing. Your visa type will be automatically selected by the system based on your date of application, length of stay in Qatar , itinerary, nationality, country of residence and purpose of visit. Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high!


We take pride in our people and having a culturally diverse workforce. Going Places Together. Lennämme yli 1kohteeseen eri puolilla maailmaa!


I am British with a British passport and will be flying from London direct with Qatar airlines. I am reading all sorts of different info. Can anyone clarify?


Planning to fly india by Qatar airways , would like to stay days at Doha, where can I get transit visa for this.

I would stay with my relatives in Doha. I got the visa in days, now it’s your turn if you are wishing to visit Qatar , it’s time you can do it without any problem. If you are identified as an “essential employee”, you will need your employer’s permission to exit Qatar , even for personal or emergency travel. In the event of a contract or employment dispute, Qatari authorities refer to the Arabic language of a contract.


Transferring employment in Qatar also requires the permission of the current sponsor. This video is unavailable. Answer of 2: Hi, I am a Sri Lankan citizen. I plan to travel to Paris via Doha from Colombo. My passport is expiring soon – can I still get a visa ? The Qatar Immigration office requires all visitors to have a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival.


If your passport is valid for less than six months, you will need to renew it before you can apply for a visa and travel to the Qatar.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.

Suositut tekstit